Whether you want to access your SBCGlobal account on a PC mail application or mobile device, you need to configure the correct SBCGlobal.net email settings. This guide will come in handy for every person who wants to set up an SBCGlobal email account on any device such as Mac, iPhone, Windows, or Outlook mail.
Let us take you through all the topics we will be covering in the article.
- SBCGlobal Email Settings For Mac Mail App
- SBCGlobal.Net Email settings for Outlook 2007
- How to Set Up SBCGlobal Email On iPhone?
- How to set up SBCGlobal email account on Windows?
You may click on any link and arrive on the particular section to learn how to configure SBCGlobal email settings on several devices.
SBCGlobal Email Settings for Mac Mail App
Follow the below-mentioned steps and apply them on your Mail application in your MacBook. With the end of the procedure, your SBCGlobal email account will be set up in your Mac system.
- Start your MacBook system and navigate towards the application menu list.
- Open the ‘Mail’ option from the list.
- Drop down the Mail Menu Options and click on the ‘Add Account’.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Other Mail Account’ and choose the ‘Manually set up your account’ so that you can configure the right SBCGlobal net email settings on your own.
- Now, provide some important details like your SBCGlobal account such as your Username, Email Address, and Password.
- Click on the Sign In tab and then enter the correct SBCGlobal email settings on Mac.
- Drop down the Account Type tab and select either POP or IMAP.
Note: If you skip the step and do not select any, the IMAP server will be selected by default.
- In the Email Address tab, enter the complete SBCglobal email address.
- Provide the Username if asked and then enter the correct SBCGlobal email password.
- If you have chosen IMAP in the Account Type option, enter the ‘imap.mail.att.net’ as the hostname of the incoming mail server.
If you have chosen POP as your SBCGlobal account type, then enter inbound.att.net as the hostname.
- Move towards the SMTP that is outgoing mail server settings and enter the ‘smtp.mail.att.net’ as the outgoing hostname.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button and move back to the ‘ATT SBCGlobal.net email settings’ page and click on the ‘Advanced Settings’.
- Start with the ‘IMAP Server Settings’ and next to the port number tab, enter the ‘993’.
- Similarly, go to the ‘SMTP Server Settings’ and enter ‘465’ as the outgoing server port number.
- Now, for both incoming and outgoing, click on the Yes, this server requires an Authentication process’ and click on the ‘TLS/ SSL’.
- Provide your SBCGlobal email ID and password.
After entering the SBCGlobal email settings on Mac Mail, click on the ‘Done’ option and finish the setup. Now onwards, you can access your email account on your MacBook as well.
SBCGlobal.Net Email settings for Outlook 2007
If you are setting up your SBCGlobal email account on your Outlook account for the first time, then you must follow the enlisted instructions.
- Start your computing systems and go to the Outlook 2007 application on it.
- To go to the ‘Account Settings’, navigate towards the ‘Tools’ tab and drop down its options.
- The current Outlook profile will be shown on the window, click on the ‘New’.
- From the Microsoft Exchange, IMAP, POP3, and HTTP options click on the ‘IMAP’ and click on the ‘Next’.
- Before entering the ‘SBCGlobal email settings’, choose the ‘Manually configure server settings’ and click on the ‘Next’.
- Now, start with entering your ‘SBCGlobal email address and password’.
- Enter your full name or nickname that you want it to display as the sender’s name.
- Choose the IMAP as the Incoming mail server and enter the following text as the SBCGlobal incoming mail server hostname: imap.mail.att.net.
Note: Have you chosen POP3 on your terms, enter inbound.att.net as the POP hostname.
- Similarly, choose SMTP as the outgoing server and enter the following text as the SBCGlobal outgoing mail server hostname: smtp.mail.att.net.
Note: Enter outbound.att.net as the outgoing mail server hostname for a POP3 account.
- Now, enter your Entire email address and Password again for the verification process.
- Tick the box next to the ‘Remember password’ option.
- Now, after filling the login information page correctly, select the option of ‘More Settings’.
- Enable outgoing services by completing the SMTP server information. Firstly, check the box next to the ‘My SMTP requires authentication’ option.
- Tick on the ‘Use the same login information as Incoming server’.
- Enter 993 as the SBCGlobal incoming port number.
Note: Using POP3? Enter 995 as the port number
Check This server requires a secure connection (SSL).
- Enter ‘465’ as the outgoing port number irrespective of the type of account, POP or IMAP.
- Before exiting from the SBCGlobal email account setup process, choose ‘SSL’.
- Now simply click on the ‘OK’, ‘Next’, and ‘Finish’ tabs to successfully end the process.
How to Set Up SBCGlobal Email On iPhone?
To set up your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone device, you must follow the step-by-step guide and enter the correct SBCGlobal Email Settings for iPhone.
- Open the ‘Settings’ on your iPhone.
- Scroll down the options and select the ‘Mail’ option.
- Now, on the next page click on the ‘Accounts’.
- Here, hit the ‘Add Account’ option to start the SBCGlobal email account configuration process.
- On the next page, if you cannot see SBCGlobal mail option in the list of email providers click on the ‘Other’ option.
- Click on the ‘Add Mail Account’ once again and jump to the next page.
- Now, enter the SBCGlobal Email ID Username and Password that you use to log into your account and then click on the ‘Next’ tab.
- The initial process has been finished now proceed to configure the correct SBCGlobal email settings for iPhone.
- As experts, iPhone users must always prefer POP account type for email accounts. Hence, click on the ‘POP’ as the Account type and proceed.
- In the incoming mail server window, provide the following information and then click on the ‘Next’ option.
|Username||SBCGlobal Email Address|
|Password||SBCGlobal Email Password|
- Now in the next window, enter the pop.mail.at.net and smtp.mail.att.net as the Incoming and Outgoing mail server hostnames respectively.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button when the ‘Verification of incoming and outgoing emails’ message pops up on your iPhone.
- Click on the ‘Details’ and then, click on the ‘Trust’ button.
- Now, click on the ‘Save’ button to apply the changes you made in the aforementioned steps.
- Move back to the SMTP that is the outgoing mail server and then on the SSL connection.
- Enter the SMTP Port Number as the 465 and 995 as the POP Port Number.
- Set the security type as SSL and accept all the ‘Certificates’.
- At last, click on the ‘Done’ button and finish the process of configuring SBCGlobal.Net Email Settings on the iPhone.
Congrats! After learning the answer to your ‘how to set up SBCGlobal email on iPhone’ question, you must have completed the setup and your account will be ready to access.
How to Set up SBCGlobal Email Account on Windows?
Almost 100 million people use Windows 10 and more than half of them would surely want to set up SBCGlobal email account on their device due to its flexible email services. Thus, it would be unfair to finish the article without including the process of setting up your ATT account on the Windows 10.
Start Windows 10 > Open Mail app > Click on the ‘Accounts’ > ‘Add accounts’ > Select ‘Other account’ > Enter SBCGlobal email address and password.
Go back to ‘Account’ > Click on the ‘Advanced setup’ > Select > ‘Internet mail’ > Enter Display Name > Choose ‘POP3’ as the ‘account type’ option > Enter the following information:
- POP incoming hostname: inbound.att.net
- SMTP outgoing hostname: outbound.att.net
- POP incoming port number: 995
- SMTP outgoing port number: 465
Provide your SBCGlobal login credentials such as email address and password. Click on the Save and Done option to compete for the ATT SBCGlobal.net email settings configuration process.
We hope these easy methods to configure the SBCGlobal.Net Email Settings on several devices worked for you and you could set up your email account on your device. If you are seeking further technical guidance, then contact our customer support. Confused about how to access SBCGlobal Email Login process? So, call our expert.